Learn how to introduce Self-Directed IRAs and other retirement accounts into your book of business. Kingdom Trust is here to educate you and your clients on ways to use alternative assets to grow retirement wealth. From a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) looking to help clients diversify to a real estate professional working with investor clients, we are here to assist.
Increase your business today!
Consider asset diversification through alternative asset custody for your client base. Self-directed retirement accounts provide opportunities for investment in
- Real estate
- Precious metals
- Private equity and private stock
- Private lending
- Single-Member LLCs
- Trust deeds
- Tax liens
- Hedge funds
- Digital currency
- And more!
By using Kingdom Trust as your custodian, you can help your clients diversify holdings through alternatives in tax-advantaged retirement accounts.
Becoming well-versed in alternative investing and self-directed retirement accounts may help you attract new clients. You could have the opportunity to
- Review and/or prepare private placement memorandums, private lending and single-member LLC documents and other investment-related contracts for clients
- Guide your clients through estate planning
- Assist clients in structuring various business entities
- Perform closings for clients purchasing real estate property with retirement funds
Consider being a trusted legal resource for clients interested in investing in alternatives assets.
You may be able to expand your business by staying informed on alternative investing and self-direction and being a trusted resource for clients needing investment-related tax advice or establishing individual or small business retirement plans:
- Inform clients of potential alternative investment choices within their retirement accounts
- Assist new and existing companies with capital needs
- Review alternative asset purchases and the related tax ramifications
Your clients could have the opportunity to better manage and diversify their retirement accounts by choosing their own investments, assets they know and understand.
For Real Estate Professionals
By introducing real estate investing with retirement funds to your book of business, you may have the opportunity to close more investor deals (with a potential for increased commissions). You and your client can invest tax-deferred or tax-free on such real estate investments as
- Fix n’ flips
- Short sales
- Tax liens
- Property bought at auction
- Private lending, secured by property