Kingdom Trust at Self-Directed IRA Symposium October 10-11, 2015
Putting your money to work in alternative investment strategies in a way that keeps your money yours (and not Uncle Sam’s) is probably one of the main reasons you’ve looked into Self-Directed IRAs.
We’d like to invite you to a two-day event on October 10-11, 2015, that will help educate investors on potentially turning small money into big profits within an IRA. Kingdom Trust believes that anyone interested in a Self-Directed IRA should attend this session.
Notable real estate investment minds, financial experts and Self-Directed IRA thought leaders will be on hand to educate investors, including the following:
- Jeff Watson – accomplished Self-Directed IRA investor and legal counsel for the largest Real Estate Investors Association in the United States
- Tim Kuhman – SVP and General Counsel at Kingdom Trust and respected lawyer in the banking community, having personally reviewed over 100,000 self-directed retirement account transactions
- John Hyre III – attorney, accountant, investor and tax law specialist that oversees IRA accounts during IRS audits
- Quincy Long – President of Quest IRA and respected lawyer specializing in real estate
- Dorsie Boddiford – notable real estate investing entrepreneur who has already done over 50 deals in a short four-year career
Over the weekend, you’ll have the opportunity to learn amazing techniques that could produce significant returns, and you’ll learn about investments that can be held in a Self-Directed IRA, including
- commercial real estate
- buy and hold (rental properties)
- buy, fix and sell (rehabbing)
- mobile homes
You’ll also learn how to potentially maximize your profits and improve your tax position in retirement, focusing on the steps, the deal structures, the requirements, and most of all, the money! If you don’t have a Self-Directed IRA yet, this event will help you understand why you should!
Through 10 how-to workshop sessions and 6 panel discussions, you will walk away with the knowledge and tools you need to add years of retirement dollars to your Self-Directed IRA.
Each day starts with the nuts and bolts of Self-Directed IRAs:
- due diligence
- choosing a custodian
- checkbook control
- prohibited transaction rules
- what you should know as an investor
Then, lunches and afternoons focus on the strategies and how-tos.
- wraps for greater return on investment
- synergistic seconds
- creative uses of your 401(k) to grow your account quickly
- private lending
- other non-real estate strategies involving investments in livestock, fire trucks, construction equipment and more
One strategy discusses the possibility of turning $300 into a 373% return on investment–secured by real estate. That one strategy could pay for the entire cost of the weekend.
The best part about this educational opportunity is that you’ll be learning so much about alternative investment strategies and the steps, rules and documents you will need to succeed and get to your goal of making your retirement as profitable and tax-free as possible.
Mark your calendar now and get the early registration price that Kingdom Trust has arranged for you.
When: October 10-11, 2015 – Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. with a networking session to follow, Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Where: Embassy Suites in Stapleton, CO (15 minutes northeast of downtown Denver)
Cost: $449 per person, with lunch included
We hope to see you there!