Tim Kuhman at Self-Directed IRA Investing Academy Saturday, October 22
Kingdom Trust’s SVP, General Counsel and Trust Officer, Tim Kuhman, will attend the Mid-America Association of Real Estate Investor’s Self-Directed IRA Investing Academy. The event will be held at the Holiday Inn in Overland, Kansas.
The Self-Directed IRA Investing Academy provides the opportunity to learn from experienced lawyers, entrepreneurs and trust company representatives.
You will learn the ins and outs of the Self-Directed IRA, what is classified as a prohibited transaction and how to utilize real estate in your Self-Directed IRA. You can also take advantage of the opportunity to open an account with Kingdom Trust.
The event will also cover topics such as
- which self-directed accounts may be best for you;
- how to potentially increase your personal wealth for retirement;
- how to leverage time, money and your network;
- how you may be able to pass more wealth on to future generations; and
- what transactions are prohibited and should be avoided at all costs.
For more info on this event and registration, click here.